UX / Lean
Emptied Spain, how to change it, with the use of drone technology.
The concentration of the population in big cities is both a problem for big cities and also for those small towns that are left behind with no infrastructure and doomed to become ghosts.
With the help of a Fintech and the use of immersive technology, we created a solution that would make life much better for those who still live in remote places and also might encourage others to join them.
Following the Lean methodology, we created a real product: Minimum viable product (MVP) and tested the results it had on the public.
We worked on a group of three for this project, for all of us it was important to come up with something that would really help the people living in that area. We did a Deskresearch looking for a broader picture and a possible solution.
We stated problems and opportunities and decided to focus on the most important service for everyone: Health.
With that in mind, we brainstormed and made a matrix in order to choose the one that was most different and had the most risk.
Having stated the problem and with already a defined idea, we developed the assumptions that will lead us to the hypotheses. After we created a proto persona & proto journey.
Throughout this process, we created a Lean canvas that we filled it up as we developed the areas. The lean canvas helps in developing the MVP.
You can read the whole process on my Medium article.
And so Dronaid was the idea we created in order to deliver what everyone, no matter where they live, needs: Medical coverage. We believe our product can cover a nitch in the market, designing a bespoke medical Insurance that will not only offer the traditional package of any medical Insurance company, but also going the extra mile and offering to send their medicines with the use of our drones, and providing a taxi-drone for emergencies.
For our MVP we decided to create a simple website. We wanted the design to be clean, modern, technological but very human too.
For the Logo, we made it look like a drone and taking advantage of Lottie, we animated it on After Effects and exported it with the Lottie extension so it would preserve the vector quality. We also created animated icons for the sections where we described our services.
we stated that for our first approach should be visual, so we created a short video explaining the process, we wanted it to be similar to our proto-journey. We created a youtube channel and also had a link on our website where people could watch it too.
We also created a style guide with our choice of colors, typogrphy, tone of text, etc. You can read all of it here.
In order to measure the success of our project and the viability for it to make it on the market, we set ourselves some objectives and KPI’s that we wanted to achieve in only a week. We used Mailchimp, Youtube, Google analytics and Hotjar to measure the impact of our web. We had great results, you can see them in the following gallery and also read in more depth on my Medium article.
With the results given by our metrics, we can say that the project was a success, and people were interested in the product.
One of the least clicked areas were the prices packages, if the project was to be realized, we would have to define further the content of the service.
We achieved most of our goals and we are very satisfied with the end result.